Plan Options -> Prices, issue during renewal process

1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #329914 by galanopd
Everything is ok during registration and Price options do appear.

But when in renewal, although I can see the button "Change Pricing and Options" and I can click on it, although it changes to "Cancel Pricing and Options", no price options are shown. I use the default template. Tried Configuration->Integrations->JQuery but no luck, it must be something else.

Here follows the message in console when button is clicked
Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: e.closest is not a function

And the message when button is Cancelled
Uncaught TypeError: t.querySelector(...) is null
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 9 months ago #329919 by krileon
Please be sure you've the latest CBSubs build release installed then retry. Seams to be working fine in my tests.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 9 months ago #329921 by galanopd
I can verify I have the latest updates...

Before clicking

After clicking
Attachments:

1 year 9 months ago #329923 by krileon
Please PM backend super user login credentials and will take a look as am unable to reproduce the issue at this time locally in my tests. Might be some other JS error on the page causing that JS to fail.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #329926 by galanopd
I have checked on joomlapolis demo and yes it works fine...

I have sent (PM) super user login credentials.

Thanks

1 year 9 months ago #329935 by krileon
For some reason the HTTP responses on your site are being padded with extra empty text nodes. This is breaking the JS response behavior. The JS response behavior however should not be this fragile just because of a few extra spaces or tabs in the HTML. Was able to find and fix the issue and have installed a fixed build on your site confirming is fixed. Fix will also be available in next CBSubs nightly release.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: galanopd

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn