ERROR 503

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #331283 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic ERROR 503
Here we go again... This time it doesn't go away and I can't log in!

Edit: Removing Curl extension made it work for now

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #331287 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic ERROR 503
cURL isn't configured correctly if seeing that. Your CA cert is invalid or missing. Edit php.ini and ensure curl.cainfo and openssl.cafile is correctly set to point to your CA cert bundle path. You can download latest below.

curl.se/docs/caextract.html

This is usually something you should have your host deal with, but if you're running a localhost for example you may need to set this up yourself.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #331289 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic ERROR 503
Thank you, this was in localhost and I haven't set up any cert yet but in the remote host I have.
I had to enable curl for moodle as in the latest version without it, there is no internet access.
My post was informative as this had appeared a few times before even without curl enabled.

So, the reason it appeared before (not now), had anything to do with the lack of cert?

1 year 6 months ago #331293 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic ERROR 503

So, the reason it appeared before (not now), had anything to do with the lack of cert?

Yes, if you see that error it's entirely due to the CA cert.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds