[SOLVED] Submit button for registration freeze with Chrome

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #329998 by Julien04
Good morning !

Recently the button send to registration freezes at "loading" and the registration is not carried out.

I encounter this case only with google chrome.

Firefox works well.

When I totally clear Chrome's cache and sign up, it works.

But if I directly redo a new registration without emptying the cache, it no longer works. The loading freeze button.

I received a private message from a person wishing to register on the site warning me of this problem.

Do you have any idea how I could fix this little bug? To be sure that chrome users can register from the first time without having to perform a cache flush or other manipulation?

Thank you in advance!!!

Julian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #329999 by krileon
That usually means there's a JS error on your page breaking form submit. Press F12 and open your browser developer tools and click the Console tab. Now reload the registration page and see if there's any JS errors after it loads and after clicking Submit.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 8 months ago #330001 by Julien04
Thanks for reply !

I see 3 warning DOM, 1 warning DEVTOOLS, 6 warning JQMIGRATE and 1 Error GET (Because I inhibited the background photo above) but no JS errors.

1 year 8 months ago #330007 by krileon
Strange, are you using CB AntiSpam for registration form captcha and if you are what captcha mode are you using? Please also PM a link to your registration page and will also take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #330021 by Julien04
Nice insight!

I am using Recaptcha V.2

I just deactivated the field and proceed to a registration and everything works fine.

It comes from the antispam.

I configured with version 3.0 Recaptcha in the field but no security module appears.

Listening to you :)

Thanks!

ps : i send url PM

1 year 8 months ago #330025 by krileon
Ok, was able to find a bug with jQuery Validate and reCaptcha validation not always working well together. This is now fixed in latest CB AntiSpam build release available now.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julien04

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn