[SOLVED] Recurring payment for a donation

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #330309 by Julien04
Hello !

I just set up a payment by donation which works perfectly.

Could I configure it to make monthly recurring donations?

Could you show me how to do it if possible?

Thanks in advance !

Beautiful day :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #330312 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Recurring payment for a donation
We've no recurring donations functionality. Best I can suggest is use a subscription that's set to be non-exclusive then you can add different set donation amounts to it using the CBSubs Options integration and it can be recurring.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #330332 by Julien04
Replied by Julien04 on topic Recurring payment for a donation
Thank you for your return !

Can you validate me please

I created a recurring non-exclusive monthly subscription with the same price, for the same period.

At this stage, the subscription offers 1 price for 1 period.

I go to the CBsubs integration options but do not see how I can integrate new prices, free of choice when validating the subscription.

Is this the way you are suggesting to me? Is there a tab or an option that will allow me to add prices, of my choice, to the subscription?

Can you show me please ?

Or do I have to create several subscription plans with the different donation prices I want?

Also, in the previous donation plan, I had activated the possibility that the user put the donation he wants by typing it himself.

Do you think it is possible to integrate a free donation typed by the user in the recurring subscription plan?

Thanks in advance!!

ps: i join SS of my Cbsubs integration option
Attachments:

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #330340 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Recurring payment for a donation
My blog below shows how to use CBSubs Options.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18983-cbsubs-options

Its settings will be under Integrations > Options while editing your plan. It does not look like you've installed CBSubs Options.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julien04

1 year 8 months ago #330351 by Julien04
That was it ! I just installed it and will look into it.

Thanks !
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

1 year 8 months ago #330387 by Julien04
CBSubs Options is very nice and easy to use !

Good job! It simply largely the work and the display to the customer!

Have a good day !

Julian
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn