Looking for alternative to Fabrik

1 year 7 months ago #330711 by LasagnaLove
Looking for alternative to Fabrik was created by LasagnaLove
We are currently using Fabrik for our reports within our Joomla 3.x site.  From what I've read, Fabrik is not supported with Joomla 4.x.  Do you have any CB plugins that can be used instead of Fabrik as we transition to Joomla 4.x?   Attached is an example of a report we would need to re-create.  It's a list of data joining several tables with the capability to sort columns headings, export to CSV and search the data.  Any suggestions are appreciated.   
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #330723 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Looking for alternative to Fabrik
We've no such functionality. Looks like you basically just need a component that renders custom database data as a table? You should be able to find such extensions on JED below as there might be one available for J4 now.

extensions.joomla.org/tags/data-reports/
extensions.joomla.org/tags/tables-lists/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago #330739 by boyjahq
Replied by boyjahq on topic Looking for alternative to Fabrik
I too am desperately searching for an alternative to Fabrik. I have spent weeks testing various Joomla extensions to try to find a suitable option. Now evaluating Visforms and Chronoforms...

The main problem for us is that most of the equivalent form extensions do not allow for filtered searches based on fields within the form. Please post if you find a viable Fabrik alternative! (I will do also)

1 year 7 months ago #330758 by LasagnaLove
Replied by LasagnaLove on topic Looking for alternative to Fabrik
I found this on Fabrik's forum today.  It looks like they have a team working on a solution but no release date yet.  
fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/fabrikar-4-for-joomla-4.51875/ 

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn