CB autoaction request : get url with same keys fail

1 year 6 months ago #330949 by krileon
It will consolidate the values into an array and send that array of data under that single key name. In a URL this would look something like the following.

&key[]=value_1&key[]=value_2

You cannot send same parameter names through Guzzle. It does not allow for this (same for any requests made to PHP). If you need custom GET request behavior consider using Code with Method set to PHP and implementing a custom cURL call with whatever URL, headers, body, etc.. data that you need.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #330975 by activha
If we include this autoaction url in a php file, don't we need to cURL anyway to get the results of the autoaction ? or is there a way with CB to get an ajax answer from the autoaction included in another file ?

1 year 6 months ago #330979 by krileon
Don't understand what you're asking. Including a file in PHP does not perform a HTTP request.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #330980 by activha
I meant that if I use the autoaction direct access url in a php file, how can I get the json output ?
Is there any CB ajax tool or do I have to use cURL directly which defeat the purpose of having the request autoaction ?

1 year 6 months ago #330984 by krileon
I don't understand why you need to cURL the auto action within another auto action. Sorry, this isn't making any sense. What are you trying to do exactly?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

1 year 6 months ago #330985 by activha
The autoaction A calls a php file which is pretty complex
Within this php file we need to call several request url autoaction to get json data from an outside api
So we use curl with the links to these request autotactions and I was asking if there is another way to get their json data ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.347 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn