Autocomplete

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #330903 by galanopd
[#9037] Autocomplete was created by galanopd
Any idea why this doesn't work?

I am using this text field in a userlist seach parameters.

Edit: Search criteria is set to "Any", still no luck...
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #330914 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Autocomplete
Check that your query is even working to return results by testing in phpmyadmin directly. You'll need to replace the #__ with the table prefix and [value] with the value you're typing during this test, but will give you an idea of the expected results.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #330919 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic Autocomplete
It works fine in Registration but it doesn't work in userlist

1 year 6 months ago #330923 by krileon
Was able to confirm it's not working on userlists. Have created a bug ticket to investigate and fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9037

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: galanopd

1 year 6 months ago #330941 by krileon
This is now fixed in latest CB Query Field build release. Also fixed in CB Code Field for anyone using Code Autocomplete.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: galanopd

1 year 6 months ago #330945 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic Autocomplete
Perfect!
Updated and tested. Works fine

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.515 seconds