core fields ajax plugin trigger?

1 year 2 weeks ago #333371 by sereniteam
core fields ajax plugin trigger? was created by sereniteam
Hi,

I have a cb plugin that uses the: onAfterUserUpdate and onAfterUpdateUser triggers.
But when i edit a cb_field in the front-end with the core fields ajax plugin. It seems like my plugin is not being triggered. What trigger do i need to use here?

Kind regards,

Tom

SereniTeam

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 2 weeks ago #333372 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic core fields ajax plugin trigger?
I forgot to mention at the moment i'm comparing various cb_fields new and old values in my plugin. So I need at least the old and new field value and a way to get the whole user object if it is not passed by the trigger.

SereniTeam

1 year 2 weeks ago #333375 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic core fields ajax plugin trigger?
onBeforeUserUpdate and onAfterUserUpdate both fire for CB Core Fields Ajax field saves. I'm guessing it's something within your plugin that might not be working, but those triggers do fire.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 week ago #333462 by sereniteam
Hi, thanks yes i noticed it worked indeed. It's just not showing my enqueueMessage since there is no page reload. is there a CB way to display a notice to the user through my plugin when the core fields ajax is being used?

SereniTeam

1 year 1 week ago #333468 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic core fields ajax plugin trigger?
There's no functionality for adding to the rendering results of an ajax save.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 week ago #333476 by sereniteam
ok thanks! :) 

SereniTeam

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn