Database structure

10 months 4 days ago - 10 months 4 days ago #333985 by RobertvanderHulst
Database structure was created by RobertvanderHulst
When I run the "Check database structure" tool I see the message that 3 fields are missing in the comprofiler table:

There are 3 column(s) missing in the comprofiler table, which are defined as fields (rows in comprofiler_fields):- Field cb_kunenahideemail - Column cb_kunenahideEmail is missing from comprofiler table.- Field cb_kunenashowonline - Column cb_kunenashowOnline is missing from comprofiler table.- Field cb_kunenacansubscribe - Column cb_kunenacanSubscribe is missing from comprofiler table.This one can be fixed by deleting and recreating the field(s) using components / Community Builder / Field Management.
Please additionally make sure that columns in comprofiler table are not also duplicated in users table.
When I inspect the table with PhpMyAdmin then these columns are there and they are not duplicated in the users table.
What could be causing this error message?

Robert

CB     2.8.0+build.2023.05.16.19.40.40.f3776312c
Joomla! 3.10.11

PS: Yes, we will update to Joomla 4 very soon, but I would like to be sure that the CB database is correct before doing so....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 months 3 days ago #333994 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Database structure
Probably a casing issues. Ensure the column names are entirely lowercase. Next in _comprofiler_fields be sure the tablecolumns value for those fields are also entirely lowercase. Seams at some point mixed casing happened.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 months 3 days ago #334002 by RobertvanderHulst
Replied by RobertvanderHulst on topic Database structure

Probably a casing issues. Ensure the column names are entirely lowercase. Next in _comprofiler_fields be sure the tablecolumns value for those fields are also entirely lowercase. Seams at some point mixed casing happened.
Kyle,
That was it. I made the names all lowercase in the tablecolumns column and then it works as expected.

Thanks

Robert
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.522 seconds