CB Subs Options

10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #333992 by activha
CB Subs Options was created by activha
Hi 
I have a question regarding CB subs options.
We have an annual plan A for which we increment a cb field Credit at subscription/renewal with field = field + value  with a value of 120
With the Options plug in we give the user the ability to subscribe to a monthly payment instead of annual payment.
In this case, how can we set the cb field to 1/12 of its value if the subscription is per month instead of annual ?
Do you have a function to set either 120 or 10 depending on the subscription time ?

Also we have a free and lifetime subscription plan. Can we transform it in free and annual subscription plan in order to also add a few credits annually ? I mean without recreating another lifetime plan ?

Thanks a lot

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 months 3 weeks ago #333997 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Options
We don't have math substitutions, but there are substitutions for the pricing option that was selected. See Integrations > Options > Display for the substitutions at the bottom. Specifically for your case you'd use [PLAN_OPTS_PRICE], which will be whatever the Name is for that pricing option as specified under Integrations > Options > Prices. You can then use that in IF substitutions to set a fields value to 120 or 10 using CBSubs Fields. Example as follows.

Field: YOUR_FIELD
Operator: Set
Value:
[cb:if PLAN_OPTS_PRICE="monthly"]10[cb:else]120[/cb:else][/cb:if]

Note you can't use CBSubs Options substitutions outside of CBSubs. They specifically extend the substitution parsing internally in CBSubs. So they will not work in CB Auto Actions although it is possible to get them in CB Auto Actions by accessing basket integration parameters.

Also we have a free and lifetime subscription plan. Can we transform it in free and annual subscription plan in order to also add a few credits annually ? I mean without recreating another lifetime plan ?

I don't know what you mean by this. You mean just change it from lifetime to 1 year? Yes, but that won't have any impact on users already subscribed. If you mean add a pricing option to the free lifetime plan of free 1 year then yes that should also work.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 months 3 weeks ago #334001 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB Subs Options

I don't know what you mean by this. You mean just change it from lifetime to 1 year? Yes, but that won't have any impact on users already subscribed. If you mean add a pricing option to the free lifetime plan of free 1 year then yes that should also work.

What I'd like is an update of the field at each renewal of the lifetime plan changed to 1 year plan. Will it work if it's a free plan ? I mean : would the field be updated each year without any payment ?

As for existing users, yes that's an issue... maybe a DB manual update ? unless you have another suggestion ?

10 months 3 weeks ago #334003 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Options
You can't recurring subscribe to free plans. Yes, free plans can update fields. So I suppose that's possible except they'll have to manually renew every year.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds