CBSubs showing baskets with home page outline (Gantry)

10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #334172 by ejde
I'm having a difficult time getting CBSubs to show baskets without all of the home page outline modules that have been assigned in Gantry on one of our sites. I cannot figure out how to dictate to CBSubs to show the basket/checkout page by itself without any of the home page modules around it, making it very difficult for a visitor to understand that they have to scroll down to see the checkout information.

Is there a way to force the basket to appear without all of these adornments? The link to show the plans works just fine this way (/component/comprofiler/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&Itemid=xx), but when clicking the "Reactivate" button on that page for a logged in user, the page that loads (/component/comprofiler/pluginclass/cbpaidsubscriptions?user=xx) has all of the home page stuff I don't want.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 months 1 week ago #334179 by krileon
Create a Joomla menu item with a menu type of Community Builder > Plugin next select CB Paid Subscriptions for Plugin. Now set "Do" to "Display Basket". This gives you a dedicated Joomla menu item to CBSubs basket page so you can assign/unassign modules as needed. You can also do the same for several of the other internal links within CBSubs by making more menu items of that menu type and using the other internal "Do" options.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: webmasterACA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.409 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn