CBSubs Renew and Membership Purchase issue

10 months 1 week ago - 10 months 1 week ago #334242 by cagoffice
Hi,

Whenever we try to renew or purchase a membership we are reverted to this url /component/comprofiler/pluginclass/cbpaidsubscriptions?user= but it shows the homepage. This appears to be an issue after the upgrade to joomla 4. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  www.cag-acg.org/membership-registration
Thanks so much,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 months 1 week ago #334243 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Renew and Membership Purchase issue
Ensure you've Joomla menu items to each of CBSubs internal pages. This can happen when the Itemid is missing and Joomla routing routes them incorrectly. We provide Joomla menu options for each internal page for the entire payment flow. To create these create a Joomla menu item with menu type Community Builder > Plugin and for Plugin select CB Paid Subscriptions then for Do select one of the Internal options and repeat this for each Internal optional to be sure CBSubs will always be accessible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 months 1 week ago #334245 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic CBSubs Renew and Membership Purchase issue
Hello,

I went through and created all the internal menu items but am still getting the same redirection. Any other help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

10 months 1 week ago #334247 by krileon
Your issue might be the same as the below topic.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/cb-paid-subscriptions-support/245913-unable-to-pay-for-membership?start=18#334246

Basically HTTPS check failing while behind a proxy or load balancer. Are you using cloudflare or similar service?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 months 1 week ago #334250 by krileon
A fix for the above mentioned topic is now available in latest CBSubs build release. Please update and see if your issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn