CBsubs error with joomla 5

6 months 4 days ago #335610 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs error with joomla 5
I tried cache and file delete but same behavior

This happens both on the devel and the production website.

Want to have a look at the dev ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 months 4 days ago #335613 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs error with joomla 5
There's nothing more for me to look at. The error is coming from Joomla's API because the application document was changed to Raw Document by something. I'll add a check in our toolbar code to only process if the document is an HTML document, which will stop the error at least but won't stop whatever is changing the application document class.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 months 4 days ago #335614 by krileon
To understand what I mean by changing the document it's as if something is accessing those backend URLs with &format=raw, which is not supported by those endpoints and is why it's erroring, but again will add a check for this to at least stop the error, but I still have no idea what is accessing those endpoints incorrectly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 months 4 days ago #335615 by krileon
Ok, fix is pending review. Once merged will release a new CB build release with fix. CBSubs wasn't causing this so no need for a new CBSubs release for this issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 months 4 days ago #335619 by krileon
Both issues now fixed in latest CB build release.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 months 3 days ago #335630 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs error with joomla 5
Thanks
I was wondering whether a component like mightysites could interfere with these backend urls. will have to check

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.664 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn