Need help integrating old fields and SQL scripts

6 months 9 hours ago #335670 by jmboone
Hope all things are going great! In 2016 you helped us create a sql database for 7on7U.com . I have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 along with upgrading Community Builder and need your help with fixing fields integrated with the query fields you had set up regarding Elementary, High Schools and Colleges nationwide. I can send one of the SQL scripts you had written back in February of 2016. Wanted to know if I could get assistance? 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 months 7 hours ago #335673 by krileon
We no longer provide custom coding assistance outside of a Business membership. You'll need to be more specific what work we did for you back then as that was a very long time ago. Upgrading Joomla shouldn't have any impact on things specifically within CB as CB has a very low dependency on Joomla itself.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 months 6 hours ago - 6 months 5 hours ago #335678 by jmboone
I have a developer membership, do you provide custom coding assistance with Developer membership? Nick was the one who worked on 7on7u.com SQL scripts for us, I can email you the SQL worksheet that was done and is still in database. I just do not know how to reconnect with fields

6 months 5 hours ago #335680 by krileon

do you provide custom coding assistance with Developer membership?

No, we only provide API assistance for developers. See our membership table below for comparisons.

www.joomlapolis.com/memberships

Nick was the one who worked on 7on7u.com SQL scripts for us,

Nick is no longer a member of the CB team for quite some time now.

I can email you the SQL worksheet that was done and is still in database

I cannot help you with custom coding without a business membership which has a price large enough to cover our time. We're a much smaller team now so our time is significantly limited. We just don't have the time to deal with the constant custom coding requests so we've moved it exclusively to Business membership which is priced based off needs. Expect this to cost into the thousands.

I just do not know how to reconnect with fields

I'm guessing you were using a CB Query Field and were querying that table for information. Check within CB > Field Management if you've any query fields trying to query for that data. Then adjust them accordingly. I'm not sure why updating Joomla alone would break this though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.516 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn