Invoice Balance $0.00

4 months 4 weeks ago #336084 by pholcomb
Invoice Balance $0.00 was created by pholcomb
Good afternoon,
I am trying to add a a line to my invoice php file that states "Balance: $0.00". Even if it is outside the scope of the basket. Is it possible to say, if payment_status is 'completed', display Balance: $0.00? Or someway to show 'Amount Paid' that reflects more of a receipt, rather than just the item and it's cost?

Essentially many of our users are required to show proof of purchase to get reimbursed by their schools for our membership and it needs to look less like an invoice and more like a receipt.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 4 weeks ago #336093 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Invoice Balance $0.00
I assume you mean within the invoice popup itself? Within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices scroll down until "Invoice payment items lines content displayed inside the invoice". From there you can change what columns to display within the invoice. Are your plans free and you're wanting free plans to generate invoices?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn