AcyMailing CB Plugin Issue. (Preparing for J3 > J4)

4 months 4 weeks ago #336136 by AlexRag
I am seeing an error (screenshot below) when trying to access the CB AcyMailing Plugin (Version 2.50).

I have a site with J3 that had AcyMailing 5.x.  I have installed their latest version (V9.x) to prepare for the J4 Migration so I don't know if it's related to having both V5 and V9 on the site.  (I plan to remove V5)

I also have CBSubs AcyMailing installed (Version 4.70) and that looks okay.  

Perhaps I need to remove AcyMailing 5.x?    I'm not sure how CB/CBSubs knows which version to "talk" to.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 3 weeks ago #336142 by krileon
We're not the developers of the AcyMailing plugin for CB. We only maintain AcyMailing integration in CB Auto Actions and CBSubs. For any other integration you'll need to contact the developer of that plugin. I'm guessing you just need to update that CB plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlexRag

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.894 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn