Stripe Webhook

4 months 6 days ago #336360 by eciudad
Stripe Webhook was created by eciudad
I got this message from Stripe, do you know what can be causing it ?
" Hi there,     We’re still having trouble sending requests in test mode to a webhook endpoint associated with your TECH SOLUTIONS account. Stripe sends webhook events to your server to notify you of activity in your Stripe account, such as a completed payout or a newly-created invoice.     The URL of the failing webhook endpoint is: https:// xxx.xxxxxxxx.com" 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 6 days ago #336362 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Stripe Webhook
You've something at Stripe trying to send a webhook to a domain it can't reach. Review your webhook configuration and ensure it's configured properly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 5 days ago #336365 by eciudad
Replied by eciudad on topic Stripe Webhook
Thank you Krileon,
I will check. The site is offline and that may be the reason as to why Stripe cannot reach with its Webhook. Do you refer to the payment gateway Webhook configuration?

4 months 5 days ago #336366 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Stripe Webhook

The site is offline and that may be the reason as to why Stripe cannot reach with its Webhook.

That would be exactly the reason.

Do you refer to the payment gateway Webhook configuration?

Not sure what you mean, but webhook configuration instructions are provided in the Stripe gateway parameters. We include the URL to provide Stripe as well as what webhook events we actually listen for as you don't need to have all of them sent to CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds