CB gallery privacy settings disappeared

1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #337549 by activha
Hello 

Now when creating an album or uploading a photo/file in a CB gallery field there is no longer the display box for privacy choices so that the user selects a privacy group 

I tried moving the CB gallery fields to other streams to see if it inherits other settings but could not succeed in getting the privacy settings to display again as previously

how can I restore this behavior? see : www.joomlapolis.com/forum/developer-members-support/245847-cb-gallery-question?start=42 

I started this kind of autoaction but wonder if it replaces the full behavior of the old post ? are the triggers ok ? if it's the correct way to go, could you also tell me how to display the chosen setting under the thumbnail, that would be great

Type : CB Privacy
Triggers :  gallery_onAfterCreateitem, gallery_onAfterDeleteItem, gallery_onAfterItemEdit
User : automatic
Access : all registered users

Action: Privacy Display
Asset : monia.[user_id].docs.[var1_id]

Output :
Return html : <div class="cbft_text cbtt_input form-group row no-gutters cb_form_line"> <label class="col-form-label col-sm-3 pr-sm-2 text-warning">Confidentialité de ce fichier :</label>  <div class="cb_field col-sm-9">[content]</div></div>

Parameters :
Reference variable 1

thanks for helping.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 month 1 week ago #337557 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB gallery privacy settings disappeared
This should be fixed in latest CB Auto Actions. Had accidently scoped the CB Gallery privacy system actions to CB Activity 5.0. Those system actions should now be available again in latest CB Auto Actions build release. Sorry about that!

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn