How can you set the format for France Tel

1 month 5 days ago #337594 by sereniteam
How can you set the format for France Tel was created by sereniteam
I get a telephone field but I need to fix myself the right setting like : 06 02 04 05 07 
When people enter their number like : 0602040507 I always has to set a blank inbetween . Is there a solution or a condition to fix it by default ? 
Actually this field is a text field ! I am right ? 

SereniTeam

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 month 5 days ago #337595 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How can you set the format for France Tel
You can use the Input Mask feature for Text fieldtypes to force a format. Review its parameter description carefully as it explains how to provide the masking.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 month 3 days ago #337599 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic How can you set the format for France Tel
I fixed this expression but nothing happen : (\d{2}\s?){5}\d{2} in the appropriate field

SereniTeam

1 month 2 days ago #337604 by krileon
That's not valid REGEXP. You don't have a delimiter. You need to provide the full valid REGEXP. You can also use the string input mask feature and read the description carefully as it's a bit easier to configure than REGEX. Note the input mask doesn't apply any on-display formatting. It only assists with formatting during editing so existing values already saved won't reformat.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 month 2 days ago #337611 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic How can you set the format for France Tel
You're right a find the right expression : /^0[1-9]((\s)?(\d{2})){4}$/

But then on front side I got something strange in the field and cannot enter any number :

such as : %2F%5E0%5B1-9%5D%28 instead of having a with space to enter the tel number ike that .... Strange no ? Do you have any clue

SereniTeam
Attachments:

1 month 2 days ago #337612 by krileon
The REGEXP needs to be JavaScript compatible as this is entirely done client side. It's significantly easier to make a text mask maybe give that a try otherwise you'll need to trial and error your REGEXP.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn