[SOLVED] CB Member Store?

14 years 9 months ago #106442 by CGIcon
[SOLVED] CB Member Store? was created by CGIcon
Hi. I did a quick search and didn't see this asked:

Been looking at some commercial options but if CB Subs can do this it may solve a lot of my futures plans in one purchase.

My Question is: with Subs, can my memebers ( who choose to do so)
1) Create stores within their profile (digital products)
2) They track stats and downloads
3) They upload images of product
4) possibly tied to virtue Mart?
5) I as admin I get payments, take my percent, they get the remainder
etc etc.. you get the picture.

Thanks

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/12/31 21:17

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #106452 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Member Store?
  1. No, it's not a user store plugin, but possible with VirtueMart (CBSubs VirtueMart integration is provided)
  2. Would be done from VirtueMart or 3rd party plugin. Stats are tracked inside of CBSubs though such as purchase date, expiration, etc...
  3. Would be done from VirtueMart or image field
  4. VirtueMart integration is provided out of the box
  5. Split profit not possible unless you manually give them part of the sale or if VirtueMart supports this

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/07/29 14:19

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #120426 by cwhitlock
Replied by cwhitlock on topic Re:CB Member Store?
What about using CB Store? I used the plug in and then the tab called "file store".

The only problem I am having is that I keep getting this error when I put a Pay Pal ID in the slot and click "submit".

Please enter the proper value of paypal id

Can anyone help?

Connie Whitlock
www.kingcatmusic.com

14 years 4 months ago #120434 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:CB Member Store?
CB Store is a 3PD, so you'll have to ask the plugin's developer about any issues.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn