Jobs Site

14 years 5 months ago #117351 by Anya42
Jobs Site was created by Anya42
Hi Guys

Been looking for a long time for a way of creating a job site that has two levels of login.

I need employers to log on for free and add jobs but not be able to view jobs.

Then I need job seekers to sign up to a paid subscription to view and apply for jobs but not be able to post them.

From what I understand CBSubs will let me have the two logins but is there any way I can tie it in with an existing jobs component such as JS Jobs in order to get what I'm after? Or are there any plugins you know of for CB that are geared up for job websites?

I hope CBSubs is the answer I've been looking for as this problem has had me flummoxed for a while.

Thanks
Anya

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #117418 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Jobs Site
CBSubs can control access to an entire component (by Component protection) or even just parts of the component (By URL Part protection). there won't be 2 logins per say, but your goal is achievable none the less. Simply have 2 plans, both exclusive (mandatory) 1 is employer and 1 is seeker. Limit what parts of the site you want with the employer plan that you do not want the seeker plan to have access to. Do not forgot to disable upgrades for the plans so once a user is a seeker, they can't upgrade to employer and gain access to areas they shouldn't have! (you can also manually give the links out to employers if you prefer no public access to the plan)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #117444 by Anya42
Replied by Anya42 on topic Re:Jobs Site
Thanks Kyle

It sounds as though it may be a little complicated. I'm wondering if any coding is needed here or is it all set up via CP?

Also is there an admin demo so I can see how it's set up prior to purchase?

Many thanks

14 years 5 months ago #117452 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Jobs Site
The configuration and learning curve are steep to an extent, but that's why we provide a very large and detailed documentation. Just be sure to read carefully the documentation and search it for answers to questions before posting as most questions have been addressed in the documentation (also search the boards as we've answered many here too). There is not a demo available; however, you do have a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn