[SOLVED] Plan for Women / Plan for men

14 years 5 months ago #117378 by network92
[SOLVED] Plan for Women / Plan for men was created by network92
Hi

Is it possible in function of the gender field to propose a plan for men, if the member is a man or a plan for women if the member is a woman ?

Thanks for your anwser

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/11/30 14:37

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #117417 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plan for Women / Plan for men
You want to propose a plan to a user based off the value of a field? Would be possible I suppose with a new field type, but by default I don't believe so.

You could have 2 different plans for the different genders though 1 male and 1 female which controls different parts of a users profile and aspects of the site. Plans can control fields, but not vice versa (without custom development of course).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #117666 by network92
Replied by network92 on topic Re:Plan for Women / Plan for men
Ok I could do a pluggin to add automatiquely women for a plan ...

Could you say me the SQL to add an user to a plan please ?

14 years 5 months ago #117686 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plan for Women / Plan for men
network92 wrote:

Ok I could do a pluggin to add automatiquely women for a plan ...

Could you say me the SQL to add an user to a plan please ?

CBSubs uses a lot of complex code and checks to properly give a user a subscription. Adding a subscription for a user through a query directly is not supported; you're on your own if this is the method you choose to use. Please see my previous post for an acceptable method.

You could also use advanced substitutions in a delimiter field to propose a link to the plan. See tutorials in my signature for information on substitutions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #117950 by network92
Replied by network92 on topic Re:Plan for Women / Plan for men
I have create plan for men and plan for women, everything work with the CB SUBSTITUTIONS.

[mod edit]: Please don't advertise your other threads in your other (this one) solved threads. We'll address them as necessary, thank you.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/11/30 14:36

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn