Lead Selling with CB Subs?

14 years 5 months ago #117623 by libera
Lead Selling with CB Subs? was created by libera
Hi I am currently develloping a lead generation plattform for suppliers and buyer prospects. Can I do the following with CB Subs?

Seller: sellers registration is live based on CB

Buyer prospect: selects a category and answers 10 questions in a form (with CBSubs?) and gives Name and phone number.

The 10 Answers are being stored in a document and should be offered to a group of sellers depending on their profile.
A Seller can preview the document and buy it with a single payment (donation).
A document will be sold only 3 times.

Can I do both kinds of registrations including different questionaires?
Can CBSubs deliver document preview?
Can the number of sales for a certain document be restricted on 3?

Is there an integration between CBSubs and an CRM component?

Thank you for short info whether this should work?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #117627 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Lead Selling with CB Subs?
The only one of your requests CBSubs I can guarantee can do is provide different types of registration forms based on plans.

CBSubs is not intended nor designed to be used as a virtual store, you may want to look into Virtuemart to meet such needs.

Don't know what a CRM component is, but any integration is possible either by using CBSubs URL to trigger a script file or CBSubs SQL Actions using queries.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn