Multiple user discounts...

14 years 5 months ago #117743 by spidermonkey
Multiple user discounts... was created by spidermonkey
Can CBSubs handle a multiple user license and associated discount to the license? This might be a stupid question, but I can't find anything in the documentation or in the forums that address this.

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #117751 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Multiple user discounts...
spidermonkey wrote:

Can CBSubs handle a multiple user license and associated discount to the license? This might be a stupid question, but I can't find anything in the documentation or in the forums that address this.

Thanks!

Care to be more specific? Discount on your CBSubs license? or a plan with a discount for multiple subscribers? Bit confused on what you're wanting... :blink:

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #117752 by spidermonkey
Replied by spidermonkey on topic Re:Multiple user discounts...
Sorry about the confusion.

I need to be able to offer a group discount on multiple subscriptions to restricted content on my website: if a company purchases 6 subscriptions, the subscriptions will each be discounted 15% from the single user subscription price.

For example, if one person subscribes, the quarterly price is $120.00. If a company purchases six subscriptions, the price would be $625 per quarter (versus $720.00 if purchased individually).

Thank you.

14 years 5 months ago #117762 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Multiple user discounts...
Don't believe what you're wanting is doable. The subscriptions are user by user basis; you can not have a user (corporate) subscribe multiple users (employees), CBSubs does not function in this manner. A coupon integration also has yet to be implemented, so discounting individual subscriptions other then manually adjusting the price is also not yet available (don't have time frame on this feature).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #117773 by spidermonkey
That is unfortunate. Thank you for the help, though.

14 years 5 months ago #118145 by spidermonkey
I have used the coupon system within AEC from Valanx to solve my multi-user discount problem. The system will issue 'free' coupons after the initial user signs up and pays (for example, a 3-user sign up would get one account registered, and coupons for two more user accounts at no charge).
Clunky, but functional.
I still would like to use Community Builder on my site, but from what I have read here on this forum, CB will not update user information from AEC. Is this correct? Is there a work around?

And when will CBSubs integrate a coupon system?

Thank you,

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn