[SOLVED] Usage on test site

14 years 4 months ago #119106 by coachnet
[SOLVED] Usage on test site was created by coachnet
Hi,

As my site is already live, I'm wondering if I can test CB Subs on another domain and then install it on my live site if I am happy with it? i.e. Does the license let me do this?

Or is there a free trial version I can play with before I buy and install on live site?

Thanks,
Renee

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/12/31 22:07

Renee Hasseldine
CoachNetwork Founder
Life Coaches | Business Coaches | Executive Coaches

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #119133 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Usage on test site
Each license comes with a Live and Development site. This means you can install it on your live site then also develop using the same license on a different site at the same time without problems. In other words what you're wanting to do will work just fine. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #119856 by coachnet
Replied by coachnet on topic Re:Usage on test site
Thanks Kyle.

I was going to test on eventology.com.au and then changed my mind and am now using mydomain.com/testing (will then go live to mydomain.com). Can you please remove eventology.com.au from being a license installation? I want to make sure I don't hit a brick wall when I move this over to the live site!

Thanks,
Renee

Renee Hasseldine
CoachNetwork Founder
Life Coaches | Business Coaches | Executive Coaches

14 years 4 months ago #119879 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Usage on test site
coachnet wrote:

Thanks Kyle.

I was going to test on eventology.com.au and then changed my mind and am now using mydomain.com/testing (will then go live to mydomain.com). Can you please remove eventology.com.au from being a license installation? I want to make sure I don't hit a brick wall when I move this over to the live site!

Thanks,
Renee

No worries, the license should move it self appropriately. If you experience any issues then be sure to let us know!

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.751 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn