[SOLVED] alternative to purchasing CB Subs?

14 years 4 months ago #119377 by cthgdon
We cannot use paypal. What alternative is available through which to purchase CB Subs?

thanks

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/12/17 14:13

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #119378 by beat
You do not need a paypal account to pay us with a credit-card:

Just click the link "Continue" once you are on the Paypal site in the checkout process here:

"Don't have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue"

That shouldn't be a problem in the US ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 4 months ago #119381 by cthgdon
Understood, but the only option presented upon clicking through to continue is to pay by credit card. Paypal generates a address validation error on the cc we use all the time although the entered data is correct.

Do you have another payment gateway to proces a cc payment or an echeck since it is not available through paypal when we click through?

thank you

14 years 4 months ago #119388 by krileon
It's possible to do e-check or bank transfer payments IF you have a paypal account. I believe the only way to pay without a paypal account is via credit card (any other option is a liability to paypal thus not provided).

However, your credit card should validate properly; ensure you're typing the address EXACTLY as provided on your bank account (this includes being case sensative).

Example:
108 North Rd. 63

is not the same as:

108 north rd. 63

Which can trigger your bank to deny a transaction (at least mine does for Bank of America). So check that you're typing it EXACTLY as shown in your bank account.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #119407 by beat
If you still have problems with address and echeck, you can phone up paypal (contact link at bottom will give you your local paypal phone number).

If it's still an issue, you can PM me using the icon at bottom left of this post for alternate payment method and conditions, as the automated process is right now only with Paypal's gateway.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 4 months ago #119433 by cthgdon
Thanks so much for the help. We are all set. The issue was how the address was entered. :cheer:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn