Some question for purchase decision

1 year 8 months ago #330140 by openureyes
Some question for purchase decision was created by openureyes
Hi and good morning from Germany.

like the demo version. but need to know some things.

1. Different profiles possible ? need an buyer and an seller profile
2. search for zip code / country works ?
3. limit for messages possible ? so we do not want that an buyer can send unlimited messages to an seller if he is not registered.
4. pay plugin ? : different packages possible for different profiles ?

thats the most important i need to know.

thanks in advance
best regards
Michael

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #330145 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Some question for purchase decision

1. Different profiles possible ? need an buyer and an seller profile

Yes, you can create different profile types by using CB Conditional to show/hide other fields/tabs based off another fields value. So for example you'd have a Select or Radio field where they select what their profile type is then you'd show/hide other fields/tabs based off that selection. This then gives you different features throughout profile view, profile edit, and even registration based off that type.

2. search for zip code / country works ?

We don't have radius searching. That's something you'd have to code yourself. It's still possible to search zip code, but it'd just be exact searching. Same for country.

3. limit for messages possible ? so we do not want that an buyer can send unlimited messages to an seller if he is not registered.

There's access controls for messaging so you can limit who can message based off their Joomla usergroups. Anything beyond that you can use CB Auto Actions to implement custom limitations.

4. pay plugin ? : different packages possible for different profiles ?

Not entirely sure what you're asking. You mean a user pays and gets different features on their profile? Yes, that's possible with CB Paid Subscriptions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn