[SOLVED]session expired - no possibility to regist

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157686 by krileon
Your blank page is likely associated with the fatal query error you attached in your previous post. It has nothing to do with CB, but is in relation to K2. Please contact them for further assistance. Likely a Joomla system plugin designed to keep users in sync for K2. The query error points to "articlesanywhere", not sure what this system plugin does but please try disabling (this is a step we ask within Help Us Help You, please re-review).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157877 by jojo12

Your blank page is likely associated with the fatal query error you attached in your previous post is in relation to K2

i once installed k2, then uninstalled. This can be a problem of k2.

It has nothing to do with CB

My central problem with session expired - no possibility to register seems to be a problem of cb_incubator:
I tried all cb_addons and cb_incubators. When I uninstall cb_trigger, all other cb_addons (even 3rd party!) work, register works too. When I reinstall cb_trigger, the problem cames back.
The problem is, that you don't see this problem if you are just registered or an registered admin...

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157915 by krileon
CB Triggers routes Joomla triggers to CB, it's possible one of those routes is causing problems or that one of the system plugins installed is trying to act on one of Joomlas triggers which CB Triggers doesn't quite understand what to do with it.

CB Triggers is not required and is only needed for a few plugins. Please try disabling articlesanywhere however or any plugin related to K2 with CB Triggers enabled.. the issue is you've a fatal query error that's trying to query K2 database, but you do not have K2 installed. CB Triggers is simply loading whatever is making that query (as it's designed to do, so CB plugins can act on those triggers).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #158059 by jojo12
I could fix the blank page problem. (it was a problem with jFirePHP)
I will not use cb_trigger anymore at this time (perhaps later).

But perhaps it helps you. With "maximum" I get the following errors when I go to register (see in the picture)
Attachments:

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #158191 by krileon

With "maximum" I get the following errors when I go to register (see in the picture)

Reviewing the error message it would seam you've a bug in your GJ language file, please check line 1 as it states. Please also try disabling this language plugin to see if issue resolves.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

13 years 1 month ago #158204 by jojo12
indeed, there was a mistake (from me) in the translated file. After uninstalling and only using the english files it worked with cb_triggers too, then after installing the corrected german files, it' ok now here too. Many thanks!!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn