CB Conditional documentation

13 years 4 weeks ago #158754 by pavieira
CB Conditional documentation was created by pavieira
Is there any documentation on how to implement the CB Conditional plugin? I've enabled it but I don't know how to get my registration page to work with tabs.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 weeks ago #158756 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Conditional documentation
There is no documentation for incubator projects, they're a learn as you go experience. To enable step by step registration you'll need to navigate to CB Conditional in plugin management and enable it from CB Conditional configuration. Ensure you have DIV layout set within CB configuration on the user profile tab or you will not be able to use step by step.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pavieira

13 years 4 weeks ago #158767 by pavieira
Replied by pavieira on topic Re: CB Conditional documentation
Thanks, I've changed the layout and it's working now.

Another question: if i create a checkbox field to use as a conditional to several other fields in the tab, what should be the operator and valeu condition to hide all fields if the checkbox isn't checked?

13 years 3 weeks ago #158995 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Conditional documentation
Is it a single checkbox? If so then you've 1 = Yes and 0 = No, so your values would be 1 or 0 based on need. You'd use whatever operator fits the scenario (e.g. Equal To).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn