[SOLVED] CB Conditional error when using Capatcha

13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #159027 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Conditional error when using Capatcha
No, am reviewing now. Seams there is no need for delimiter when JS usage is performed. Simply using operator of Is REGEX and value of Other should work fine and tested locally as working. However, this is not valid for PHP REGEX. Will need to separate the 2.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 weeks ago #159030 by krileon
Was able to resolve, will also be implementing a new operator for "Contains". New release will be made available today.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 weeks ago #159031 by TheJupiter
Replied by TheJupiter on topic Re: CB Conditional error when using Capatcha
Thank you very much! Appreciate your work. But I Have one additional question.
I have the following situation^
1) user chooses one university from the drop down
2) if there is no his university in the list he chooses OTHER and new text fied appears where he types the name of his university.

I need to show only one field in profile with name UNIVERSITY which would show the value from the list if user chooses value other that OTHER and if OTHER is chosen than the value from the additional text field is shown.
I now that I can simply set "hide" for the dropdown menu if user types his own university. but in this case he should reset his field to see the list again. and the ordinary user is in panic and may not understand that he should clear the filed to see the list again.

13 years 3 weeks ago #159034 by krileon
1.0.8 released with regex fix and Contains operator implemented. Please trial and error regarding your field configuration to find what works best for your scenario.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

13 years 3 weeks ago #159042 by TheJupiter
Replied by TheJupiter on topic Re: CB Conditional error when using Capatcha
perfect, thank you!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn