CB Connect / RS EVENT

12 years 11 months ago #159320 by omaze
CB Connect / RS EVENT was created by omaze
I'm using CB Connect plugin and rsevent on my website...

I have a rela issue because if somedy would like to subscribe an event :
- with cb connect enable : open a blanck page with subscribe and losing layout and navigation
- with cb connect disable : the applet works perfectly.. can you help me ??

Thanks for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #159343 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Connect / RS EVENT
Please see FAQ at the below link regarding blank pages for debug procedures. Please also review Help Us Help You FAQ.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/faqs

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #159362 by omaze
Replied by omaze on topic Re: CB Connect / RS EVENT
this is not a full blanck page.. just the page do not open in an applet but with a blanck layout.. try our website bhop.biz... create an account and try to subscribe an event.. you will see the issue :
www.bhop.biz

12 years 11 months ago #159372 by krileon
Again, please review the debug procedures. I can not fix issues regarding your 3rd party extension. There is likely a conflict of some sort. If subscribing to an event is JS based then you'll likely need to review browser error console to see if any fatal JS errors are present.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #160350 by omaze
Replied by omaze on topic Re: CB Connect / RS EVENT
I had activated the debug mode;. but i didn't found any error... do you want i send to you to an adress email some logs or extract of debug report ??

12 years 11 months ago #160452 by krileon
Please PM backend login credentials as well as steps to duplicate the blank page and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn