FUNLITE Template Errors

13 years 1 week ago #160232 by Taboga
FUNLITE Template Errors was created by Taboga
I am missing both css and module placement. All modules are enabled.
vetsinpain.org
Using 1.6 and 1.6 template

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago #160234 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: FUNLITE Template Errors
Please review your modules. You will have to move them to funlites supported positions. Viewing your site am not seeing any issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 week ago #160242 by Taboga
Replied by Taboga on topic Re: FUNLITE Template Errors
I closed Firefox and re-opened and I find no issues. However I want to have a larger content box thus moving the signin module over too. What is the best way to do this? People that may be accessing my website may have trouble reading...

13 years 1 week ago #160453 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: FUNLITE Template Errors

I closed Firefox and re-opened and I find no issues.

A template change always requires caching to be purged in your browser.

However I want to have a larger content box thus moving the signin module over too. What is the best way to do this? People that may be accessing my website may have trouble reading...

The content width is automatically calculated based off margin and column size (larger margin and column will result in smaller content). You can override this by editing the index.php of the template and changing the below.

IN: index.php
ON: Line 144
$style.="#maincol { width: ".((865-$margin)-($cols*$col_width))."px; float: left; }";

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn