no subscription titles in cb forum

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #160509 by jojo12
no subscription titles in cb forum was created by jojo12
Hi
in the tab of cb_forums I see this (see picture)! It seemes that something is not visible.
joomla 1.5.23, cb1.4 gj2.3RC

see also the date.

what's going wrong?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #160687 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: no subscription titles in cb forum
Could not duplicate, would appear there are invalid subscriptions. This is likely happening due to a subscription existing in the database table for a forum post that does not exist. Please review your database for forum subscriptions and see if the thread it is tied to even exists (match by ID). Will be adding for next release an "Unknown" display for threads subscribed that do not exist. Kunena should've deleted these when the post was deleted.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn