[SOLVED] CB Paid Subscriptions: Plans, URL for every login:

13 years 2 weeks ago #162731 by krileon
I see the plan trying to redirect is a Free plan. I tested paid plans only, which appear to be working. In attempt to test login redirect with a free plan I could confirm the redirect does not take place. I've created a bug ticket regarding this issue for further investigation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #162733 by micha.barth
Thanks a lot.

But I tested also a paid plan and it doesn´t work too.

I also found out, no matter were I make a redirection, the community builder won´t redirect the user. Wether in the CB Login nor in the Registration nor in the Plans.

13 years 1 week ago #162989 by micha.barth
May you please give me more assistance.

No redirections works. Wether the unpaid nor the paid.

Thanks

13 years 1 week ago #163004 by krileon
My local tests can not duplicate your scenario. Even redirect from first time registration and CB Login module is not functioning. Appears something is intercepting the redirect or something of the sort preventing the redirect from happening. If possible please create a test environment of just Joomla + CB + CBSubs (no additional integrations or changes); once done please test if redirects are functional. Am not sure what has been changed or if it's server related resulting in failed redirects.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 week ago #163149 by micha.barth
It seems to be a problem of the installation. Because on my new development environment it works. Thanks

13 years 1 week ago #163331 by krileon
Ok, glad you were able to confirm. Am not sure what is resulting in the issue on your specific install however it might be best to restart or debug by disabling basically everything 1 by 1 until it resolves.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn