GJ 2.3 Error in Frontend Administratrion!

13 years 2 weeks ago #162555 by embasic
So when i edit a group in frontend i can only use type invoice (db typ 3) at any change the group is not find any more because the group not stand any more on type validation (db typ 2)

so what can i do, i can always change the database!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #162560 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GJ 2.3 Error in Frontend Administratrion!
Don't understand what your issue is, please provide more details and if possible a screenshot. Am able to create groups of all 3 types successfully without issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 weeks ago #162858 by embasic
Replied by embasic on topic Re: GJ 2.3 Error in Frontend Administratrion!
OK the Frontend edit is no need anymore, but now i have the problem when somebody wants to join a group and he wait vor approvement in the groupjive tab the group is shown but he was not aprooved.

13 years 1 week ago #162936 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GJ 2.3 Error in Frontend Administratrion!
What type is the group? Is the user a user or are you seeing the Owner? If possible please provide a screenshot of the issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn