Does a Recent Moderator Logs Module Exist?

13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #162566 by imaaxx
Hello,

I am sorry if this is mentioned elsewhere however I have been looking for some time now and have not been able to find anything related to this.

What we would love to have is the ability to see all the recent Moderator actions even after they have been completed. While the Com_profiler module shows recent actions required we really need to have a way of seeing what moderator accepted what member and any other functions they may have done.

Whether this is a CB plug-in for module does not really matter to us we just need to have this record for the past 30 days or so as we have so many moderators and it would be very helpful to see a past history of these completed actions. I am sure there is a way to do this I was just hoping this may already exist.

Any help or recommendations would be fantastic.

Best Regards

Alan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #162581 by krileon
CB has no logging capabilities as you're wanting. The API is available however if such a plugin was developed to log the information that moderators change specifically.

I suppose you could use incubator project CB Queries with access set to your moderator usergroup at various triggers such as after profile update. Your query would store to a database table the users profile data or simply state "profile updated" or something along those lines.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: imaaxx

13 years 2 weeks ago #162585 by imaaxx
ok thanks for the update...

I will have to look into this CB Queries project more.

Kind Regards

13 years 2 weeks ago #162586 by krileon
I recommend using a conditional of "Username Not Equal To [username]" so it will not execute the query when the moderator updates their own profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 weeks ago #162592 by imaaxx
Hello,

I was just looking in the Incubator area and you have a plug-in like this already LOL

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb-cbpulogger this does exactly what we wanted...

I just installed it and it seems to be working well so far.

Cheers

13 years 2 weeks ago #162593 by nant

imaaxx wrote: Hello,

I was just looking in the Incubator area and you have a plug-in like this already LOL

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb-cbpulogger this does exactly what we wanted...

I just installed it and it seems to be working well so far.

Cheers

I am still working on this plugin - should have a new release after the JandB conference.
The following user(s) said Thank You: imaaxx

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn