fail in the system - urgent

13 years 1 week ago #163001 by spike135
fail in the system - urgent was created by spike135
hello, i tried to plugin some extension to the community builder, but first from the extension-install (of joomla), it didnt worked so i tried with the CB plugin management and it worked. but after i done this i get fail massage all over the site - white window with "Direct Access to this location is not allowed". i get it when i try to login to my user on the front page, i get it when i try to open "user management" from CB menu. i cant work with it right now. what can i do?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago #163006 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: fail in the system - urgent
What plugin specifically did you install? It sounds as if you installed a J1.0 legacy plugin into J1.5, which would require enabling Joomlas system Legacy plugin. This happens when a plugin does not utilize CB API and uses Joomlas.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 week ago #163009 by spike135
Replied by spike135 on topic Re: fail in the system - urgent
plug_cbmystocks_Ver_1.2 , what do i need to do?

13 years 1 week ago #163027 by krileon
Please navigate to Plugin Manager within Joomla (NOT CB Plugin Management). Once there locate the Legacy system plugin and enable it. This should resolve the legacy issues. I recommend contacting the developer for them remove Joomla specific API and use CB API removing CMS dependency.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 week ago #163082 by spike135
Replied by spike135 on topic Re: fail in the system - urgent
i done this and it solve the problem but now i have the same problem - to open a new field, in cb field management, it show me the same white window and "Direct Access to this location is not allowed". why i get these white windows?

13 years 1 week ago #163127 by krileon
You get those errors because the 3rd party plugins being used are not coded for the CMS you're using. They're likely coded for Joomla 1.0 and you're attempting to use in 1.5 or 1.6. Please uninstall the plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn