Styles, templates and CSS

13 years 1 week ago #163323 by lemaudit
Styles, templates and CSS was created by lemaudit
are there any resources available for styling the login module and templates. I found community praise plugin at joomlapraise but am a bit hesitant to install it.

Also, I'm having trouble finding a way to manipulate the login module. When FB connect is installed it moves the rest of the fields and buttons around. I'm not finding where to edit this. Are there resources somewhere to address this? I've been googleing for two days and I'm all googled out.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago #163363 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Styles, templates and CSS
Modifying the login module is basically done through CSS. So of course CSS knowledge is required. The CSS is typically added to the bottom of your CB or Joomla template CSS file. Below is some resources regarding using and learning CSS. It's best advised to use Firebug to assist in the styling. Would be glad to make some CSS suggestions if you can provide a link as well as details of what you want changed.

www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn