Installer wanted

12 years 11 months ago #163608 by wasb4
Installer wanted was created by wasb4
Is there anyone out there for a small fee setup my CB for me on joomla 1.5. may want use in the future in order to keep the site uptodate. Its to be installed along side other elements. Payment via paypal. Only a token payment being offered at this stage

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #163610 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Installer wanted
Please keep in mind this is not a solicitation site. You can order installation service from us directly (see Subscription tab in your profile) or view sites such as joomlancers to hire a contracted developer.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wasb4

12 years 11 months ago #163620 by wasb4
Replied by wasb4 on topic Re: Installer wanted
Just had a look 199 Euro is rather a lot, as its meant to be easy to config

12 years 11 months ago #163621 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Installer wanted
Nothing is as simple as it would seam, an installation includes finding and installing the desired extensions in addition to configuring them as well as testing compatibility. Many have founded a business on doing just that called "integrators". At any rate, best of luck and hope you're able to find what you're looking for within budget.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds