CB Plugins integration breaks my homepage

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #166291 by micheljrjulien
CB Plugins integration breaks my homepage was created by micheljrjulien
Hi,
Every time i turn on CB Plugins integration in mod cb login,my website design breaks,I took a look at all the forum posts in here and tried everything that worked for the previous users with no positive results.

php version: 5.2.14
Joomla! 1.5.22 Stable
memory_limit 256M
cb 1.4

I also have acesef enabled on the website,I disabled it,and im still having the problem.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #166375 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Plugins integration breaks my homepage
How is it breaking your site? White page? Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration then review any on-screen errors with plugins integration enabled. This typically happens due to a installed 3rd party CB plugin; please try disabling non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 until resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #166433 by micheljrjulien
Replied by micheljrjulien on topic Re: CB Plugins integration breaks my homepage
Thanks for the quick answer,it was a problem with a 3rd party plugin,i turned it off and everything is working fine now.

I was able to intall cb connect on my website and now I have more problems.

1-The button for friends connect wont work.I have the consumer key and consumer secret set,and its enabled.

2- For facebook connect i keep getting this message only on safari,the application works fine everywhere else.
API Error Code: 191
API Error Description: The specified URL is not owned by the application
Error Message: redirect_uri is not owned by the application.

3- For twitter connect,i enter my twitter username and password,the page refresh but nothing happen.

12 years 10 months ago #166595 by krileon

1-The button for friends connect wont work.I have the consumer key and consumer secret set,and its enabled.

What do you mean it won't work? Won't display the button or clicking the button does nothing? If it won't display then please check that plugin integrations is enabled within your CB login module(s). If does nothing on click you've a JS conflict preventing the JS for the button from executing; please review your browser error log at time of click.

2- For facebook connect i keep getting this message only on safari,the application works fine everywhere else.
API Error Code: 191
API Error Description: The specified URL is not owned by the application
Error Message: redirect_uri is not owned by the application.

The URL provided in your Facebook Application does not match the URL you are at. Please review the Help section of CB Connect backend.

3- For twitter connect,i enter my twitter username and password,the page refresh but nothing happen.

Please switch to default Joomla template and re-try. Your template is likely missing the ever important message tag and you're not able to see error messages.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #167327 by micheljrjulien
Replied by micheljrjulien on topic Re: CB Plugins integration breaks my homepage

Please switch to default Joomla template and re-try. Your template is likely missing the ever important message tag and you're not able to see error messages.

I got this error after the page refresh: Please complete the username and password fields.

The URL provided in your Facebook Application does not match the URL you are at. Please review the Help section of CB Connect backend.

The app url is the exact same url i'm using right now,the facebook connect button works well on other browser,im getting that error only in safari,if it was a problem with the app url it should not work on other browers.

12 years 10 months ago #167364 by krileon
Please upgrade your CB Connect; that error has been gone sense many version ago.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn