Date dropdown field

12 years 10 months ago #166866 by yveske
Date dropdown field was created by yveske
Hello,

When I use the dropdown calendar, the witdh of the dropdown boxes are too large for the registration form.
Can't seem to find where to adjust this in the CSS.

Regards,

Yves

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #166896 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Date dropdown field
Could you please provide a screen-shot of the issue or better yet direct link to registration so may take a look? Not sure what you mean by too large; this would likely be a CSS issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #166904 by yveske
Replied by yveske on topic Re: Date dropdown field
Hello,

I mean to width. Screenshot in attach.
Does it use the settings of the template CSS for dropdown fields?
Attachments:

12 years 10 months ago #166996 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Date dropdown field
Please edit your field in field management and ensure you've set no Size for it. Once done review the values inside the drop-down as if they were translated to much larger values then the drop-downs would expand to accommodate the larger text. If neither are the culprit then would be your templates CSS likely causing this; for me to review would need a link to your registered (you're welcome to PM this to me).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds