How do I create a list management over 4 columns ?

12 years 1 month ago #195411 by cmoiaaa
Hello
I try to create lists of users per registration period on the website or other criteria.

For test the plugin "List Management" CB, I create a list with the settings presented in the screen prints in attachment

But but only 19 are displayed despite 100 users (registered)

Where is the mistake ?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #195420 by Pere LK
Hi,
For your multiple column request I suggest you to create a new plug-in template as I do and then you can do what you want. look at the default template plug-in and at th end of the default file : _getUserListCell function is the key ;-)

12 years 1 month ago #195545 by krileon

But but only 19 are displayed despite 100 users (registered)

Where is the mistake ?

Joomla version? CB version? Have you enabled debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then viewed your userlist to see if an error is present? Do you have an Advanced filter present? If so, please provide a screenshot of it as you could be filtering users out.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 days ago #200100 by cmoiaaa
Hello

I'm still waiting for the new version of CB because I seek to create lists more convenient than what you can do with "List Management".
More "List Management" operates hératique.

I took my subscription last year because you announced the version 2.0 but finally my subscription may end even before the release of CB 2.0 ...

Cdt

12 years 4 days ago #200215 by krileon
CB 2.0 has had progress and we announced this as well as what progress in the CBSubs 2.0 release. We hope to have some form of beta before years end.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn