[SOLVED] Error after deleting user

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #167345 by Florisjan
[SOLVED] Error after deleting user was created by Florisjan
I use CB 1.4
When I want to delete a user I perform the next steps:
  • search for user
  • mark the user
  • delete the user
The result is a blanc screen, after refresing the screen I get an error-windows that says "user not found"
The only way to get back to the back-end is use the back-button and then click on user-management.

I hope you know this errors and can help me.

Met vriendelijke groet, Kind regards,

Floris Langendam
Joomla 3.10.11 / CB 2.7.3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #167367 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Error after deleting user
Please review our FAQ regarding white pages. Please also ensure all tests are done with debug mode enabled and maximum error reporting set within Joomla global configuration so you can review any on-screen errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #167448 by Florisjan
Replied by Florisjan on topic Re: Error after deleting user
Hi Krileon,

I followed the instructions and get a lot of errors.
Please be so kind to take a look at it and advise me.

Floris Langendam
Attachments:

12 years 10 months ago #167464 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Error after deleting user
Your host is using PHP 5.3 and the 3rd party Joomla user plugin you've installed (loginprotector) is not PHP 5.3 ready. Please uninstall loginprotector or contact the developer to upgrade it for PHP 5.3 support. jNews also seams to be missing a define, but wouldn't cause a blank screen so can be ignored if you want.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #167500 by Florisjan
Replied by Florisjan on topic Re: Error after deleting user
I un-installed the loginprotector, but that didn't solve the problem, still a blanc screen.
After debugging I found out that the jNews_plugin caused the problem.
I have opened a ticket at the developpers of jNews.

Floris Langendam

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn