[SOLVED] CB Registry Form step by step

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #167714 by connieherdez
[SOLVED] CB Registry Form step by step was created by connieherdez
How can I do a form in differents steps getting different information in each step, for example, in first step personal information and second step bussines information? Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #167770 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Registry Form step by step
You'll need incubator project CB Conditional to do this. Once installed navigate to plugin management and click CB Conditional. Next navigate to Configuration. Once there enable step by step. Please read the information directly to the right of the parameter to understand how steps work.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #167816 by connieherdez
Replied by connieherdez on topic Re: CB Registry Form step by step
Where does I write the prefix _REG_STEP? In each field of the Field Managment, in the Tab management or other site?

12 years 9 months ago #167952 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Registry Form step by step

Where does I write the prefix _REG_STEP? In each field of the Field Managment, in the Tab management or other site?

In your CB language files. Example as follows.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/default_language
ON: Line 1171
// Step by Step registration:
DEFINE( '_REG_STEP1', 'This is step 1' );
DEFINE( '_REG_STEP2', 'This is step 2' );
DEFINE( '_REG_STEP3', 'This is step 3' );
DEFINE( '_REG_STEP4', 'This is step 4' );

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #168764 by connieherdez
Replied by connieherdez on topic Re: CB Registry Form step by step
I include the definitions of the steps in the language file. Now how can I select the fields to show in the corresponding steps during the registration?
Thanks.

12 years 9 months ago #168784 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Registry Form step by step

connieherdez wrote: I include the definitions of the steps in the language file. Now how can I select the fields to show in the corresponding steps during the registration?
Thanks.

I believe that each step tab contains fields in CB tabs (that are set to appear during registration).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn