[SOLVED] CB Registry Form step by step

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #168790 by connieherdez
Replied by connieherdez on topic Re: CB Registry Form step by step
No, in the tabs you can't select the fields that appear in the step. Or do you know the way that I can do it in the tabs?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #168814 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Registry Form step by step
I don't understand what you're trying to do. All CB Conditional is doing is redesigning the layout of the registration process using jQuery. It does nothing more then that.

In order for it to work you need to have tabs that are published and public. You then need to have fields on those tabs that allow display at registration. Once done enough CB is configured to use DIV layout from CB configuration on the user profile tab. Now navigate to CB Conditional and enable step by step. Your tabs that have fields on them will then turn into Steps. So if you've 3 tabs with fields that display on registration; then you now have 3 steps.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: connieherdez

12 years 5 months ago #181345 by manucausse
Replied by manucausse on topic Re: CB Registry Form step by step
No problem for me... All is fine !
I just want to translate the next and previous buttons...

Thanks

Emmanuel

12 years 5 months ago #181347 by manucausse
Replied by manucausse on topic Re: CB Registry Form step by step
I have found.
In CBteamplugins_language :
Just add :
'Next' => 'Suivant',
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon