Can Not Register

12 years 10 months ago #167982 by Taboga
Can Not Register was created by Taboga
ok, so I have been away all weekend and I have not made any changes to my website but a few people have tried registering and they get the login page time and again when they click on "Register"
To re-create this go to www.vetsinpain.org and click on the main menu item "community"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #168056 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Can Not Register
Please disable your SEF extension and confirm if working. Users are only seeing login because you've a login module at bottom of page, but the component container is empty only stating "Joomla SEF URLs by Artio" and nothing more. Please also check that you've Tabs with fields on them that are public and published. Tab permissions determine field permissions and can prevent fields from displaying on registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #168118 by Taboga
Replied by Taboga on topic Re: Can Not Register
I did everything you said and can not get the registration page to show up. I tested different permissions on the Tabs, turned off SEF. I am still getting the container showing "SEF by Artio" (which should not be showing since it is a paid version)
What else can I try? This was working perfectly before the weekend.

12 years 10 months ago #168143 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Can Not Register

This was working perfectly before the weekend.

Please try and recall what was changed during the weekend. CB does not simply time bomb and stop working. SOMETHING was changed to result in this. I recommend enabling debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration to see if any fatal errors are present. If not leave on and disable CB plugins 1 by 1 until resolve. If not then repeat with Joomla system plugins. Typically something like this is due to a conflict of some sort. As reviewing source the entire component it self isn't loading; if it was a matter of tab/field permissions as least SOME elements would render, but none are.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #168144 by Taboga
HELP! I leave for vacation tomorrow and I need to have this registration problem figured out...Can you quick help me please Kyle?

12 years 10 months ago #168146 by Taboga
This is what I get and I do not understand any of it:
500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'vetsinpa_jo161.jos_plugins' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT id FROM jos_plugins WHERE element = 'joomsef' AND folder = 'system' AND published = 1

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->route() /home/vetsinpa/public_html/index.php:37
2 JApplication->route() /home/vetsinpa/public_html/includes/application.php:136
3 JRouterSite->parse() /home/vetsinpa/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/application.php:213
4 JRouter->parse() /home/vetsinpa/public_html/includes/router.php:77
5 JRouterSite->_processParseRules() /home/vetsinpa/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/router.php:110
6 JRouter->_processParseRules() /home/vetsinpa/public_html/includes/router.php:369
7 JRouterJoomsef->parse() /home/vetsinpa/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/router.php:282
8 JoomSEF->parse() /home/vetsinpa/public_html/components/com_sef/sef.router.php:199
9 JoomSEF->_parseSefUrl() /home/vetsinpa/public_html/components/com_sef/joomsef.php:587
10 JDatabaseMySQL->loadResult() /home/vetsinpa/public_html/components/com_sef/joomsef.php:899
11 JDatabaseMySQL->query() /home/vetsinpa/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:327
12 JError::raiseError() /home/vetsinpa/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:208
13 JError::raise() /home/vetsinpa/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:179

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds