[SOLVED] CB Subs : Upgrade plan doesn't appear

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #168101 by netassopro
Hi,
I use the CBSubs 1.2.0, Community Builder 1.4 and Joomla! 1.5.23.
My plan structure is :
-Plan A (free)
--option A (price 1)
--option B (price 2)
--option C (price 3)
-Plan B (price 10)
-Plan C (price 10)
The user can subscribe to plan A with one or further options (children plan), or subscribe to one of the other plan (B or C).
I set all the params for upgrade (1 day of testing)
But i never see my plans to upgrade in front office (in the module of in the CB tab).
One idea ?, i m really lost...

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #168104 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs : Upgrade plan doesn't appear

I set all the params for upgrade (1 day of testing)

What did you configure exactly? CBSubs 1.4 supports conditional displaying plans based off other plans or based off field values. This feature was just recently introduced; please go easy on it, lol.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #168107 by netassopro
Replied by netassopro on topic Re: CB Subs : Upgrade plan doesn't appear
I think my solution is very basic, that is the reason that i'm very confuse... and for one time i can't go into the code to understand ;)
I send you an example of my subscription's plan.
Attachments:

12 years 10 months ago #168130 by krileon
The condition is saying an existing subscription to Members Free and Members Premium must be present before the plan you're editing will display. Is this the case when performing your tests?

Further up you also have the plan configured to only allow upgrade if it's more expensive, please try adjusting this as necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #168154 by netassopro
Replied by netassopro on topic Re: CB Subs : Upgrade plan doesn't appear
Yes in my test my member subscribe to a free plan (the cost is 0€) and the other plan are more expensive.
If you want i can give you an admin access to my website, maybe it will be easier for you to see the problem.

12 years 10 months ago #168216 by krileon

netassopro wrote: Yes in my test my member subscribe to a free plan (the cost is 0€) and the other plan are more expensive.
If you want i can give you an admin access to my website, maybe it will be easier for you to see the problem.

If the plan is free lifetime please ensure within CBSubs > Settings > Global that you've allowed creation of subscriptions for free lifetime plans. If issue persists after reviewing this setting please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn