[#2643] Problem with the selection of plan when i upgrade

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #168415 by netassopro
Hi,
I will try to explain my new problem.
I have 3 main plans (exclusive), one is free and the 2 other need a subscription.
The free plan have 3 subplans (not exclusive, options are not free)
When i subscribe to a free plan and after i want to upgrade with only one option (a sub plan), i can have a problem with the selection.
If the user select another plan, and after change his opinion, and select just an option of the free plan. The other plan stay selected.
I send you a screenshot, it will be maybe better to understand my problem.
Screenshot
There is a solution ?

Thanks for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #168432 by krileon
Don't understand, are you meaning you want the plans under "Member Free" to de-select when selecting "Member Business" or "Member Premium"? Don't believe they'll de-select, but they should give a subscription validation error when trying to subscribe as the subscription path wouldn't be valid.

Maybe a better option would be to add conditions to them so they're not allowed to be selected when the business and premium plans are selected. Please see workflows tab of the free membership child plans for adding conditions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #168435 by netassopro
Thanks for your answer.
I want to automatically de-select the main plans ("Member Business" or "Member Premium") if the user want to upgrade only a subplan ("FLEXImport", "FLEXITwitter", or "FLEXIFacebook").
Because if the user click first on a main plan ("Member Business" or "Member Premium") and after he want to change and just choose subplan ("FLEXImport", "FLEXITwitter", or "FLEXIFacebook") the main plan stay selected.
In my mind, it miss a input:radio on the "Member Free" to unselect the other plans. I see it s possible to it if i activate "Multiple subscriptions per user" but i don t want to use this option...

12 years 10 months ago #168462 by krileon
I see, please edit your "Member Business" and "Member Premium" plans adding the following conditions on the workflows tab.

Dynamic Conditions (with Javascript animations): These conditions must be met to show this plan dynamically as upgrade:

None of the following plans can also be selected: "FLEXImport", "FLEXITwitter", and "FLEXIFacebook"

As far as I am aware what you're wanting is only present if the user is not already subscribed to a top level plan (like free membership) as it assumes the user is trying to upgrade.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #168499 by netassopro
Thank's for your answer.
I tried your solution but nothing to do, that's change nothing. Maybe i have false but i think the problem come because there is not an input:radio on the member free when i upgrade. Because one time that you click on an input:radio's zone, it impossible to select none.
When a new member subscribe a plan there is no problem...
The screenshot of the subscription here
Do you understand ? (i try to do my best with my english ;))
Another solution ? Did i need to change the build of my plans ?
Thanks for your help.

12 years 9 months ago #169284 by krileon
Please PM backend login credentials and will see what I can do.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn