[#2643] Problem with the selection of plan when i upgrade

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #169383 by netassopro
I solved my problem with a update of cbpaidsubscriptions.js (maybe not the best way), in more i'm not so good in mootools :s
Here my solution (in line 233) :
// adds class to selected ones:
var planSelected;
cbpaySels.each( function(i) {
	$(this).parents('.cbregPlanSelector').removeClass('cbregPlanSelected');
	if ($(this).attr('checked') && !planSelected ) {
		planSelected = $(this).parents('.cbregPlanSelector');
	}
});
if (planSelected) {
	planSelected.addClass('cbregPlanSelected');
	var planTarget = $('#cbregUpgrades .cbregPlanSelector');
	planTarget.find('.cbregTick input').attr( 'checked', false );
	planSelected.find('.cbregTick input').attr( 'checked', true );
}
If you have a best solution, i would like to use it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #169439 by krileon
What you're wanting should be doable just fine using conditionals for your plans. No core edits necessary. As stated in previous post with credentials provided can see what I can do regarding fixing the conditionals, but at any rate if you're acceptable with your solution then no worries.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #169440 by netassopro
Ok i restore the original file. I send you in PM an account and if you can see how to param weel my plans.
The problem is only for the upgrade. If a member with a free plan want to upgrade with a subplan, but in this selection if he make mistake and select another plan, he can't go back and just select the option (exept refresh the page)

12 years 9 months ago #169478 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and this appears to be a bug. I've created a bug ticket for further review. Please re-implement your core file change for the time being. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #169504 by netassopro
thanks to watch the problem and open the ticket. Where i can follow it ?

12 years 9 months ago #169570 by krileon

Where i can follow it ?

You can't, our CBSubs tracker is private to the team, sorry. It's scheduled for fixing in CBSubs 1.3.1 at this time.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn