[#2355] Ajax Reply Error

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #168847 by weltweite-initiative
[#2355] Ajax Reply Error was created by weltweite-initiative
Hello,
everytime I try to add a new user the emailvalidation throws this error: "Ajax Reply Error"
As a consequent I can not creat new users.

The instalation is correct. I have nearly the same configuration running on a XAMPP-Server and there it works finde.

I tried ths: forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2355#note-3
But It does not help.

any solutions?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #168934 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Ajax Reply Error
Please review your browser error log while the ajax check is being performed. It's likely there is a fatal JS error that is preventing registration from proceeding as if the jQuery validation fails then CB registration will not POST (form will never submit).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #168957 by weltweite-initiative
Replied by weltweite-initiative on topic Re: Ajax Reply Error
Hey,
the Ajax is performed. But the Email-Request has no respond by the server. It's kind of a timeout I guess.
See check.jpg

After klicking save the message is shown: "Ajax Reply error"

is that what you mean?
Attachments:

12 years 9 months ago #168958 by krileon
Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: weltweite-initiative

12 years 9 months ago #168979 by weltweite-initiative
Replied by weltweite-initiative on topic Re: Ajax Reply Error
Pm done

12 years 9 months ago #169071 by krileon
You're experiencing the known ajax check bug that's fixed for next CB release. It will not prevent you from saving users however. Simply wait for it to stop spinning and then click "Save". Was able to successfully create a test user performing said method on your install.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn